Mission Statement Aims and Values
At JFCPS it is our moral purpose to provide all children with the best education.
We want our children:
- To feel loved, safe, and included.
- To be motivated enthusiastic and see learning as an adventure
- To be resilient; relish the challenge so that they will never say “I can't” but “I can't yet!”
- To have a “suitcase” of happy memories.
We want our staff
- To be part of a professional, collaborative, learning community;
- To feel valued and work together as a great team.
We want our whole school community
- To feel a sense of belonging;
- To know our history; be proud of our school and embrace all that is “the Johnson Fold Way.”
Our Mission Statement
“To be the best that we can be”
is reflected in our motto:
"Partners in Progress"
and underpinned by our values:
Team Work, High Expectations, Community, Respect
Worston Avenue, Bolton, BL1 5UG