We are super proud of our school. Having the right outfit for learning puts us in the right frame of mind for the day. We encourage everyone to take pride in their appearance. Wearing our uniform represents being part of our Johnson Fold School community.
School Uniform List
Our school uniform consists of:
- Jade green/Y6 Navy blue sweater or cardigan (required)
- White polo shirt (required)
- Grey or black school trousers (required)
- Grey or black school skirt, skort or shorts (required)
- Grey, black or white socks/tights (required)
- Sensible all black shoes/all black trainers (required)
- Optional green checked dress in summer (blue for Y6)
Leggings, tracksuit bottoms and joggers are not allowed.
Children need a change of clothes and footwear for P.E (for health and hygiene reasons) and a small bag in which to keep the kit at school. All school uniform and P.E. kit MUST be named. We do not expect parents to buy expensive name branded kit. Supermarkets stock all necessary kit at very reasonable prices.
- Black/navy PE shorts/skort (required)
- White T-shirt (required)
- Black pumps (required)
- Optional trainers may be worn for outdoor sessions.
- Additional warmer clothing may be brought in for outdoor winter PE sessions
- Swimming lessons take place in Y5. Swim suits must be one piece and swimming shorts should not be lower than the knee
Jewellery, Hair Ornaments, Make-up and Nail Varnish
Jewellery should not be worn due to health and safety concerns.
Stud earrings only are permitted for pierced ears.
An inexpensive watch is permitted.
Watches must be removed during P.E. lessons to prevent them from causing injury.
Please note: Teachers are not permitted to remove earrings.
Hair bands, ribbons, bows, scrunchies and other hair accessories should be plain, dark and small.
Make up and nail varnish is not permitted for school.
School Uniform Prices
All our uniform can be purchased from local supermarkets and high street stores. Optional school sweaters with our logo, are available from our office at the following cost.
Child Sweatshirts £8.00
Child Cardigans £9.00
Adult Sweatshirts S, M, L, XL £11.00
Adult Cardigans S, M, L, XL £12.00
Book Bag £4.50
As the Y6 uniform is a different colour, school provides all Y6 pupils with one free navy blue jumper
Please name items of clothing. If your child has lost something check with the class teacher first, then the lost property items in the hall.
For more detailed information about uniform please see our Uniform Policy in the "Policies" section of this website.
Worston Avenue, Bolton, BL1 5UG